SSC GD Constable Application Form 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts GD Constable Examination every year to recruit GD constables in CAPFs and Rifleman in Assam Rifles. Interested and eligible candidates can register themselves for this exam thru the online mode and only those candidates who are from J&K, the North-Eastern States, and LWE affected area can apply through offline mode. The online application form will be available on the commission’s official website or candidates can also apply through the below-given link.
SSC GD Constable Application Form: Important Dates
|1||Release of Online Application Form||(new date will be notified soon)|
|2||Last Date to Apply||(new date will be notified soon)|
Also, check out:
How to fill the SSC GD Constable Online Application Form 2022?
Procedure to fill Online Application form given below:
- Firstly, click on the direct link “apply online here” provided above.
- Now, the application form window will open.
- SSC GD Constable Online Application Form 2017 is divided into two parts i.e. Part-1 and Part-2 Registration.
- Begin with the Part-1 Registration in which candidates need to fill in all the relevant details such as Candidate Name, Education, Date of Birth, Category, Email ID, Address, Mobile Phone Number, etc.
- After filling in the required details in Part- 1, click the “I agree” button.
- Part-2 registration requires filling in payment details, uploading photographs, and scanned signatures.
- Candidates have to pay the requisite fee thru E-challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- Upload a recently taken photograph in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb with a resolution of 100-pixel width by 120 pixels height.
- Upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb with a resolution of 140-pixel width by 60 pixels height.
- Take the printout of your submitted application form for further reference.
- The commission will send acknowledgment thru SMS/E-mail to candidates regarding the successful completion of online registration.
SSC GD Constable Online Application Fee
Candidates are required to make payment of Rs.50 as an application fee, candidates can either pay the application fee offline or online. The fee will not be applicable for female, SC, ST, PH candidates:
- For online fees, payment candidates can pay thru Net Banking or credit/debit card. Those candidates who want to pay online can go directly to part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. The candidate will have to provide the registration number and date of birth in order to continue to Part-2 registration.
- For offline fees, payment candidates can make it thru E-challan which can be submitted at any branch of SBI. To pay the fee in cash, the candidate should take a printout of challan generated online after the completion of part-1 registration. Deposit the fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration.
Stay connected with us for all latest and relevant updates about SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern Syllabus 2022. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!