SSC GD Constable Bharti 2022: The Staff Selection Commission will soon release the notification for GD Constable Exam to recruit candidates against the post of GD Constable in BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, SSF, NIA, and rifleman in Assam rifles. SSC GD constable 2022 recruitment shall be done on the basis of PET / PST, Written Examination, and Medical Test. Only those candidates, who qualified in the CBT exam, will be eligible for medical tests, and those candidates who clear medical tests will be appointed for GD Constable Posts.
SSC GD Constable 2022 Exam: Important Dates
|1||Release of Application Form||(new date will be notified soon)|
|2||Last Date to Apply||(new date will be notified soon)|
|3||Release of Admit Card for PST/PET||(new date will be notified soon)|
|4||Date of PST/PET||(new date will be notified soon)|
|5||Result of PST/PET||(new date will be notified soon)|
|6||Release of Admit Card for Written Exam||(new date will be notified soon)|
|7||Date of CBT Exam||Expected in July 2022|
|8||Result of CBT Exam||August 2022|
|9||Release of Admit Card for Medical Test||September 2022|
|10||Date of Medical Test||October 2022|
|11||Result of Medical Test||November 2022|
SSC GD Constable 2022 Recruitment Exam: Details
- Name of the Exam: SSC GD Constable 2022
- Full-Form of SSC GD Constable: Staff Selection Commission / General Duty – Constable
- Exam Conducting Body: Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Level: All India
- Total Number of Vacancy: 57,000
- Exam Mode: Offline & Online (need to choose by candidate)
- SSC GD Constable Salary 2022: Grade Pay – Rs. 2000, Gross Salary – Rs. 20,200
SSC GD Constable 2022: Force Wise Vacancy
|Vacancies for Male Candidates|
|Forces||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||Total No. of Vacancy|
|Vacancies for Female Candidates|
|Forces||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||Total No. of Vacancy|
- Educational Qualifications: Minimum 10th Pass from a recognized board.
- Age Limit: Minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 23 years. Age relaxation is provided to reserved categories as per the government rules.
- Candidates can apply thru online mode and those candidates who are from J&K, the North-Eastern States, and LWE affected area can apply thru both modes i.e. online and offline. The online application form will be available on the commission’s official website and for offline application, form candidates must download the application form from the official website of SSC.
- Mode of Fee Payment – Candidates have to pay Rs.50 as an application fee. Candidates can submit their application fees online and offline. For online mode, candidates can pay through SBI Challan/Net banking and Debit/Credit Card. And for offline mode candidates can pay through Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS).
SSC GD Constable 2022 Selection Procedure
The selection process for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 is mention below:
- 1st Step: Physical Standards Test & Physical Efficiency Test
- 2nd Step: Written Examination (Objective Type) (100 Marks)
- 3rd Step: Medical Test
In Case of Tie
Tie cases will be resolved by the following methods:
- Total marks in the written examination.
- Who is senior according to the Date of Birth?
- Alphabetical order in which the first name of the candidate appears.
- The exam question paper will be divided into 4 parts: (Part A) General Intelligence and Reasoning, (Part B) General Knowledge and General Awareness, (Part C) Elementary Mathematics, and (Part D) English/Hindi.
- All questions will be Objective Type / Multiple Choice Type.
- The exam will have 100 questions for 100 marks; the Duration of the Exam is 2 hours.
- For online examination questions will be in English and Hindi only.
- For offline examination questions will be in English, Hindi, and other Regional Languages.
Note: While applying, candidates need to choose only one exam mode whether online or offline.
PST/PET & Medical Test admit card will be released on the official website of CRPF and the admit card for written examination will be released on the SSC Regional websites. Those candidates who apply online they need to download all their admit card thru online-only, and all admit card will be send thru post to those candidates who apply offline but still offline candidates can download their admit card online as well.
Answer key is the collection of all the answers asked in the exam. SSC GD constable answer key will be published after the exam on the official website of SSC for all the sets of the question paper, candidates can use them accordingly. Answer key of the GD Constable Exam will be published after each shift (Morning and Evening).
SSC will release the cut-off for GD Constable has written exam. The Commission will prepare the final merit list according to the candidate’s category, the final result will also be declared with it. The minimum cut off percentage of marks for selection normally be as under:
- General: 35%
- SC/ST/OBC: 33%
The candidates whose names or roll numbers are on the merit list will be called for medical tests. GD Constable Result will be published online in “PDF” format. After the medical test, the final result will be published.
Stay connected with us for all latest and relevant updates about SSC GD Constable 2022 Exam.